The subscription price for Amazon Prime is going to increase from ₹999/year to ₹1499/year from December 14, 2021. So, if you are planning to get Amazon Prime subscription, it’s a good idea to do it before December 14, 2021.
But here’s something even more interesting!
Amazon Prime Membership at 50% Discount
Amazon India has launched a new promotional offer. If you are an Indian user aged between 18-24 years, you can get the Amazon Prime membership at a 50% discount i.e. ₹499/year instead of the regular price of ₹999/year.
Do note that you will have to first purchase an Amazon Prime membership by paying the full amount, which is ₹999. Once purchased, you will receive a cashback of ₹500. The offer is valid till 13th December only.
How to Get 50% Discount on Amazon Prime Membership
– First, you need to use your Android or iPhone smartphone
– Click on this special Amazon youth offer page
– Tap on the ‘Login to join prime’ button
– Sign in with your Amazon credentials
– Pay Rs 999 by net banking or credit card/debit card.
– Verify your age by uploading ID Proof like Aadhaar and a selfie
– You will get 50% cashback in 48 hours in your Amazon Pay balance.
Why Join Amazon Prime
Overall, Amazon Prime offers access to 1- day delivery, free shipping, Prime Video unlimited access, early access to prime day sales, prime music, unlimited 5% reward points on Amazon Pay ICICI bank credit card, and much more. It’s a no-brainer.
Also Read: How to Track Product Price for Amazon Mobile
Disclaimer – We are a part of the Amazon affiliate advertising program. If you purchase via our affiliate link, we get a small commission. It doesn’t cost you anything extra.