Every brand or organization needs a logo to define the company’s identity and vision. It’s 2021, you don’t have to go out looking for professionals to design a logo. The App Store is filled with third-party apps that allow you to create a neat brand logo on the go. Let’s discuss our top recommended logo maker apps for iPhone in detail.
Best Logo Maker Apps for iPhone
Let’s start the list with the obvious choice among the designers out there – Canva.
Canva keeps bringing innovation and new features to the graphic design space. Although the software is ideal to use on the desktop, the Australian-based startup has done an excellent job with the iPhone app.
Using Canva’s dedicated templates for logos, one can create a professional brand logo in a couple of minutes. As for customization, you can change the background, color, font size, style, and even add shapes to dazzle up the logo’s look and feel.
- Thousands of templates to choose from
- Excellent UI optimization for a small screen with big buttons
- Lots of customization options
- Rich sharing functionality
- Ideal for creating flyers and infographics
- Most templates are premium and needs Canva Pro
- Expensive compared to rivals
Canva is free to download. Canva Pro unlocks premium templates, icons, and other elements at $9.99 per month.
Get Canva for iPhone
Desygner is quickly jumping the popularity charts in the graphic design space. Similar to Canva, Desygner relies on templates to get you started with a logo. Simply go to the Templates section, tap on the Search icon at the top, and search for Logo.
The app will present you with the default Logo templates. It’s a long list and we are sure that you will stumble upon something that goes perfectly fine with your brand vision. As for customization, you can add elements, shapes, icons, change font color, and size.
- Excellent UI across the app
- Calendar integration to keep track of your designs via date
- The ability to add brand logo and icons
- A good number of templates to choose from
- An equally capable web app to continue logo making on the big screen
- Small buttons for the editing
- Editing buttons are too close to the iOS navigation indicator. In our testing, we kept going back to the home screen due to no gap between buttons and the navigation indicator
Desygner is free to download and use. Be prepared to pay $4.95 per month to use the pro version.
3. Adobe Spark
Adobe Spark is Adobe’s take on Canva’s growing popularity. The popular logo maker app for iPhone is a part of the Adobe Creative Cloud pack and you can create flyers, logos, and posters using the app.
Search for Logo and the app will present you dozens of ready-to-use logo templates. The editing interface is one of the best we have ever seen. The editing buttons are nicely laid out with all the relevant options to edit the logo.
- Rich template library
- Solid editing interface
- Integration with Adobe Cloud
- Not enough free templates
- Adobe cloud subscription is pricy
Free to download with $10 per month in-app purchase.
So far, we have talked about all-in-on graphic design apps. Let’s explore a couple of dedicated logo maker apps for iPhone.
4. Logo Maker – Create a Design
Logo Maker offers 1000+ templates, 500+ fonts, and 5000+ background and graphics. We like how the home screen is neatly divided in Game, Food & Drink, Beauty, Fashion, Automotive, Kids, and more. Select the template based on your preference and you are all set to make a logo on your iPhone.
As for editing, one can add text, change background, add graphics, integrate shapes, and more.
- Nice categorization
- Capable editing interface
- Excellent UI
- Template section isn’t as rich as Canva
- Exported logo has watermark in free version
Free to download with an in-app purchase starting at $50 per year.
5. Logo Maker + Logo Creator
Logo Maker has the best UI among all the dedicated logo maker apps on the iPhone so far. By default, it carries a cool-looking dark background with all the relevant templates on the home page. The app also allows you to create a watermark.
In terms of customization, you can change text, graphics, background, add stickers, and more. We also like the Draw function that offers to add a highlighter, pencil, and more to create a logo.
- Thoughtfully designed editing UI
- Rich template selection
- The ability to create watermark
- Consant reminders to buy the pro version
- Performance lag
- No web app
Free to download and the pro version is priced at $40 per year.
Get Logo Maker + Logo Creator for iPhone
Wrapping Up: Logo Maker Apps for iPhone
Go through the list above and start creating a professional brand logo on a small screen without lifting a finger. Most TW members are divided between Canva and Desygner. Adobe users should stick with Adobe Spark to stay in the ecosystem and benefit from that subscription plan.