This is a tricky situation because how do you troubleshoot an error if you can’t even access the iPhone in the first place? This is what some unfortunate users have to face every year. Their iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo and won’t boot up. Some other users see a white or black screen of death or keep restarting. The good news is that Dr.Fone can help recover your iPhone to a working state.
Why iPhone May Stuck on Apple Logo
It could happen due to a few reasons, some of which are under your control while others aren’t.
- You tried to jailbreak your iPhone
- A new iOS upgrade on an older iPhone
- Restoring the iPhone process went wrong
- Device hardware was damaged due to water, wear and tear, drops, etc.
How to Fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo
The Dr.Fone app has a number of modules for maintaining and repairing your Android and iPhone. One of the modules is called System Repair that we will be using in today’s product showcase and cover the steps required to fix the issue.
1. First, download and install iOS System Recovery from the Wondershare site (parent company of Dr.Fone app). It is available for both Windows and macOS but I will use Windows 11 to showcase the product.
2. A shortcut icon of the app should be added to the desktop. If not, you can also find and launch it from Windows Search (press Windows+S).
3. Now connect the iPhone to your Windows computer using lightning to type A or type C cable.
4. Click on System Repair module that you just bought.
5. Dr.Fone should detect the device automatically. In the pop-up that opens, select iOS Repair in the left sidebar. You will be greeted with two options now — Standard Mode and Advanced Mode.
Standard Mode will attempt to fix the issue without erasing user data while Advanced Mode will wipe your device clean while fixing the problem. If you have backed up your iPhone data to iCloud or iTunes, you have nothing to worry about. But still, it is recommended to try Standard Mode first.
6. A pop-up will appear with a warning explaining that the connected iPhone will now enter Recovery Mode. It also explains that you need to click on the Exit Recovery Mode button before you can disconnect and use your iPhone. Click on Enter Recovery Mode button.
7. Dr.Fone will automatically detect your iOS version and match it with the right firmware that you need to install in order for the magic to happen. Click on Start button to begin downloading the firmware.
8. You may see a Download in progress and then Verifying now screen. Wait for the process to complete. Now click on Fix Now button to begin the repair process. Dr.Fone will install the downloaded firmware and attempt to fix iPhone stuck at Apple logo issue.
Now that Wondershare frequently updates its software to keep up with iOS upgrades. As such, some screens may look a little different on your computer. If so, follow on-screen instructions and read everything before making a decision.
If the Standard Mode doesn’t work, re-initiate the process, and this time, select Advanced Mode. Again, you will lose all data stored locally including any installed apps.
Apple’s Iconic Logo
While we all love the Apple logo, we don’t want to continue seeing it on our expensive iPhone screen. There is a time and place for everything, after all. I hope Dr.Fone was able to fix the issue and that your iPhone is now booting correctly. If nothing else works, you have no remedy left but to take it to a nearby Apple Store.