Most of the blogger (including me) use Google analytics to determine top pages in search engines. So, we start working on them to make it look better, load faster and get more backlink to it.
- Analytics give you idea of which post is doing well on Search engine.
- Adsense estimates your daily earning.
- Reduce page loading time. Link
- Optimize images.
- Try to make connect better, and improve SEO (but avoid keyword stuffing)
- Try quality backlinks.
- Write list posts to keep the visitors engage.
You can find Adsense Pages by going to the reporting page and look for Adsense under the Behavior options. But this requires you to link together your analytics and Adsense account. Before you start to make sure that both AdSense and analytics are under same Google account.