Can you add more than one link to your Instagram bio? Is that the question that brought you here? Then you have arrived at the right place. In this post, we will tell you how to add multiple links to your Instagram bio on Android and iPhone. There are two ways in which you can add more than one link in your Instagram bio. Let’s check both methods in detail.
Table of Contents
1. Using Instagram Native Feature
Earlier, Instagram allowed only one link in the bio. But that has changed. Now, you can add more than one link to your Instagram bio.
Note: While some users are able to add multiple external links, at the time of writing, I could only add one external link and links to my Facebook account and group.
Here are the steps to add multiple links to your Instagram bio:
1. Open the Instagram app on your Android or iPhone.
2. Tap on the profile picture icon at the bottom to go to your profile screen.
3. Tap on the Edit profile button.
4. Tap on Links.
5. Press the Add external link button.
6. Add your website and give it a name. Tap on the Done button to confirm.
7. If your account allows adding more external links, you will see the Add external link button again. Tap on it and add the second link. Alternatively, to add Facebook links, tap on Add Facebook link. You will be asked to set up the Accounts center. Follow the on-screen instructions to set up the accounts center. Then, finally, you can add the link to your Facebook account and any group that you manage.
This is how multiple links will look in your Instagram bio:
Tip: Learn how to find link in bio on Instagram.
2. Using Third-Party Services
If the above method doesn’t work for your Instagram account or you don’t like it, you can use free third-party services to add multiple links to your Instagram bio. These services give you one custom URL so that you can add it to your Instagram bio. Now here’s where things get interesting. The custom URL is basically an external page where you can add unlimited links.
Picture this – you put one link in your Instagram bio and when a user opens the link, she/he will be greeted by a simple page with multiple links of your choice.
Be assured that these services are easy to use and do not require any technical knowledge. The premium versions of these services even allow you to customize the layout of the landing page and password-protect links among other features.
Let’s check the steps to add more than one link in the Instagram bio using the lnk.bio service. We have divided the steps into two sections:
Create Your Custom URL
Follow these steps to create your custom external link for your Instagram bio:
1. Open lnk.bio in a browser on your mobile.
2. Tap on the Sign up button and create an account with email or any of the services like FB business, Google, Twitter, etc.
3. Enter a username for your account. It can be similar or different from your social media accounts. However, a good practice is to keep it the same as your accounts. Tap on the Continue button.
4. Select the Free plan. You can even choose a premium plan.
5. Tap on Lnk to add an external link to your landing page.
6. Enter the website title and link in the available fields. Hit the Save button. Similarly, add more links.
7. You can reorder the links using the Reorder button.
8. Once you have added all the links, tap on the Copy button at the top to get your custom URL. You can paste it into a web browser to preview it.
Tip: Learn how to upload Reels on Instagram from the gallery and PC.
Add Custom URL in Instagram Bio
Use these steps to add the custom link to your Instagram bio:
1. Open the Instagram app and go to your profile screen.
2. Tap on the Edit profile button.
3. Tap on Links followed by Add external link.
4. Paste the link that you copied in step 8 into the link text box. You should also give a name to the link. Finally, hit the Done button to confirm the changes.
Congratulations! You have added multiple links in your Instagram bio using one link. Check out other services to add multiple links to your Instagram bio.
Tip: You can also use Linktree to add more than one link in Instagram bio. Learn how to create a Linktree account and add multiple links in it.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to add more than one link in the Instagram bio on PC?
Adding links to Instagram bio is possible only from mobile apps. You cannot add links in the bio from the Instagram website.
2. How to remove links from your Instagram bio?
On your Instagram profile screen, tap on the Edit profile button and go to Links. Tap on the link that you want to delete and hit the Remove link button.
3. Do you need any specific number of followers to add more than one link in your Instagram bio?
No. You can add links in your bio with any number of followers.
After you have added multiple links to your Instagram bio, know how to share your Instagram profile with others. Also, know how to create a QR code for Instagram Reels, profile, etc.