On Facebook, you can add multiple admins and moderators to your pages. While this has changed slightly in the New Pages Experience, you can still grant access to others to your page in a different way. If you have been wondering how to add admins on Facebook or Facebook page roles option has been missing, you have arrived at the right place. Let’s answer your question about how to add page roles on the Facebook page for both Classic and New Pages Experience.
Table of Contents
How to Set Page Roles on Facebook on Computer (Classic)
1. Open the page whose admin or moderator roles you want to edit.
2. Scroll down in the left sidebar and click on Settings.
3. Again, scroll down in the left sidebar and click on Page Roles.
4. You can add or remove page roles i.e., admins, community managers, etc., from the right panel.
How to Set Page Roles on Facebook on Computer (New Pages Experience)
Recently. Facebook upgraded its pages to a new design and experience known as New Pages Experience. Apart from the design changes, many users are surprised to find the page roles setting missing in it. However, that’s not the case. Facebook has only moved the page roles setting to a new location.
Tip: Learn what’s the difference between classic and new pages experience.
1. Open the Facebook website and click on your profile picture at the top-right corner. Hit the See all profiles button.
2. Select the Facebook page that you want to switch to.
3. Now, click on the Facebook picture at the top-right corner followed by clicking on the page name. This will take you to the page’s profile.
Tip: Learn how to switch from Facebook page to profile.
4. Click on the Manage button under the cover picture.
Pro Tip: You can also go to Professional tools > Professional dashboard > Page access from the left sidebar.
5. Scroll down in the left sidebar and click on Page access.
6. You will be able to grant Facebook access or Task access from the right panel.
How to Set Page Roles on Facebook on iPhone and Android (Classic)
The steps for both Android and iPhone are same except some changes in the UI positioning.
1. Launch the Facebook mobile app on your iPhone and go to the page whose roles you want to change.
2. Tap on the Settings icon at the top.
3. Go to Page Roles.
4. You can now add or remove admins and moderators from the selected page.
How to Set Page Roles on Facebook on iPhone and Android (New Pages Experience)
1. Open the Facebook mobile app on your Android phone or iPhone.
2. Tap on your picture at the bottom-right corner (iPhone) and top-right (Android).
3. Tap on the three-dot icon (iPhone) or profile pictures (Android) next to your name and select the page that you want to switch to.
4. Once you have switched to a page, tap on the three-bar icon or your page’s picture at the bottom-right corner (iPhone) and top-right (Android) and tap on your page’s name at the top.
5. Tap on View Tools (iPhone) and Manage (Android) buttons under the cover picture.
6. Scroll down and tap on Page access. Here you can manage page roles in the New Pages Experience.
Hope you were able to add admins on both the classic pages and New Pages experience. Once you do so, learn how to find and share your Facebook page URL. Also, know how to create a QR code for your Facebook page.