As a Community coordinator, you will be responsible for building, nurturing, and managing the online community of TechWiser. You will be responsible for engaging our audience through comments, help users pick the right product, take feedback, and answer the questions on different platforms like YouTube, Instagram and Twitter.
Engaging the audience through replying on their comments through different platforms like Instagram, Twitter & YouTube.
- Create and implement community initiatives, events, and campaigns to foster engagement and build strong relationships.
- Monitor community discussions, respond to inquiries, and provide timely support and acknowledge their comments.
- Encourage user-generated content and facilitate discussions around relevant topics.
- Regularly update community platforms with engaging posts, news, announcements, and resources.
- Prepare regular reports on community activity, highlighting key insights, successes, and challenges.
- Passion for tech and building a tech community.
- Knowledge of current social media trends and memes.
- Proven experience in community management or social media management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building abilities.
- Understanding of online community dynamics, trends, and best practices.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
Location: Noida, Full-time (Onsite)
Let’s Have a Conversation: email@example.com