Recently, Instagram Reels announced that they’ll start limiting the reach of videos from other platforms with watermarks. So, if you are still uploading TikTok videos to Instagram Reels directly, you need to reconsider your decision. What you should do instead is either create new unique content or download TikTok videos without watermark.
This way, Reels won’t be able to figure out if the video was reuploaded from TikTok. We found a way to do just that which works at the time of writing this guide.
How to Download TikTok Videos without Watermark
Download TikTok Videos on Android
TikTok does provide an option to manually download your own videos. However, those videos have a watermark. Moreover, if you want to download other creator’s videos on your duet, sometimes, the download option is disabled. Hence, it’s better to use a third-party app to download TikTok videos without watermark. To do that, below are the steps.
1. First, we need the link to the TikTok video that we want to download. To get the video link, tap on the Share button at the bottom right of the video. On the share sheet, tap on the Copy Link button.
2. Next, download and install the TikTok Downloader app from the link below.
Download TikTok Downloader for Android
3. Once you have installed the app, tap on the “Paste Link and Download” button. On the next page, paste the TikTok video link we have copied in the previous step in the textbox and tap on the “Download” button.
That’s it. You’ll have the TikTok video downloaded on your Android device. You can access the video from the Downloads folder. Alternatively, the TikTok downloader app also maintains a list of downloaded videos for quicker access.
Download TikTok videos on iOS
The steps to download TikTok videos on iOS without watermark are quite similar to that of Android. Having said that, we need to use a different third-party app on iOS called SaveTok.
- Copy the TikTok video link you want to download.
- Install the SaveTok app on your iPhone
- SaveTok will automatically detect the TikTok video link.
- Once done, tap on the “Save TikTok” button at the bottom and the video will be downloaded.
You can find the downloaded TikTok videos in the iPhone Photos app.
Download SaveTok for iOS
Download TikTok Videos on PC
Similar to Android and iOS, you can download TikTok videos on PC as well. There is a handy tool called Musically Down. It’s a web app and lets you download unlimited TikTok videos without watermark on PC for free.
1. Foremost, copy the TikTok video link that you want to download.
2. Next, visit Musically Down on the web browser.
3. Now, paste the TikTok video link in the textbox and click on the “Download” button.
4. After a while, you’ll be redirected to the next page. Click on the “Download MP4 Now” button.
In case the “Download MP4 Now” button doesn’t work, you can use the “Download MP4 (Direct Link)” button. This way, you can easily download other users’ or your own TikTok videos without watermark.
Closing Words: Download TikTok Videos
These were the ways to download TikTok videos without watermark on mobile as well as PC. The process is easy and you can quickly download and re-upload on other social media sites, but you what’s better? Creating your own content and then uploading that. Be unique. Be fun.